- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- Using our website or making a purchase of our products is a tacit consent to the terms and conditions outlined below. Please exit our website if you are not in agreement with these terms.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: These terms and conditions were most recently updated on 17th June 2020. We reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions. Each use of our site amounts to acceptance of our most up to date terms and conditions.
The contract between us
Orders for Bread and Bakery Products
- We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the products that you order before your order can be accepted.
- Your payment of the price for the products represents an offer on your part to purchase the products, which will be accepted by us when we send to you an email that the products have been sent to you.
- Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the products you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the products you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details).
- You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
- You are responsible for entering the correct address at the checkout. If you enter the wrong address and an attempt is made to deliver to this address, we are under no obligation to resend the order at our expense.
- All Orders are made fresh and can take 1-3 working days to process depending on work schedule. If any questions, require your order urgently or have any allergies please contact us before purchasing.
- You will become the owner of the products you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once products have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss, deterioration or destruction.
- In submitting an order you are entering a contract to complete your purchase with us, you cannot then cancel your order as specifically stated here.
- The prices of products may vary from time to time as stated on the website.
- Payments are taken in full via Paystack or direct bank transfer. We are unable to send out goods prior to receiving payment.
- You agree not to hold us responsible for banking charges incurred due to payments on your account.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable. In the event a voucher has expired we are unable to exchange it for its cash value.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Deliveries are carried out by our chosen courier. We reserve the right to change the courier we use without prior notification.
- Please note: All orders are shipped Monday through Friday only during regular business hours. Saturday and Sunday delivery is not available. Overnight air shipping is not available. Delivery time is from point of order fulfillment, not order placement.
- We reserve the right to extend the delivery timeframe stated which may vary based on 1. stock availability; 2. errors with your delivery address; 3 the day of the week that you place your order; 4 accidental circumstances which affect the couriers delivery capabilities.
- We cannot be held responsible for delays, which occur outside our control, regarding the delivery of your goods.
- There will be no returns, refunds, or exchanges accepted for perishable items, unless an error has been made with your order. In the event that an error has been made, you must contact us within 30 minutes of receiving your order. We will try our best to remedy the situation, but there is no guarantee. Any attempts to return/refund/exchange perishable items after the 30 minute time period expires will not be honoured.
- You will be notified of your delivery schedule to the email and mobile address you provide on your account or at checkout. It is your responsibility to ensure these are up to date.
- You must report any damages, non-receipt or other problems with your delivery within 7 days of the scheduled delivery by email. Please note that you are responsible for correctly storing the products upon receipt. We cannot be held responsible for damages caused by improper storage conditions.
- In the case of non-receipt of an item which has been delivered and left safe or with a neighbour, we will offer not offer to resend, you will not be eligible for a refund of the order under these circumstances alone.
- We reserve the right to cancel and refund your order due to problems with delivery to your area.
- We do not offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with the product we do not accept returns nor do we offer refunds.
- You must notify us if you are dissatisfied with any element of our product or service in writing by email or by post. We reserve the right to request you to provide photographic evidence of or return faulty orders to the postal address for correspondence referenced in clause acceptance of this agreement. If the fault is agreed, a credit or replacement will be given for the goods.
- You are responsible for ensuring your request for a cancellation is not only transmitted by you but also received by us in order for us to process the cancellation.
- Due to the perishable nature of the goods we deliver, you do not have the right to cancel an order which is already pending delivery under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
RIGHT TO REFUSE ORDER
We reserve the right to refuse to accept your order if:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the products you have ordered;
we are not able to deliver to your area; or one or more of the products you ordered was listed at an incorrect price.
- If we do refuse to accept your order we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit the amount you paid when placing your order to the account from which you made payment as soon as possible but in any event within 5 working days of your order.
- The content of this website is the property of Plant Base Nigeria. You do not have the right to copy or imitate this content without our permission.
- You agree not to upload or transmit virus-containing software or other computer code or files designed to interfere with the functioning of our site and service.
- We retain the right to limit access to registered users of Plant Base Nigeria online accounts.
- You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of your account and password, for activity on your account, and for restricting access to your computer. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage that may result from your failure to do so.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We endeavor to keep the information contained on the website up-to-date and correct (this excludes the limitations outlined in clause 6 below).
- Plant Base Nigeria owns all intellectual property rights relating to this website. This includes but is not limited to graphics, logos, photographs, and videos. You do not have the right to reproduce this intellectual property nor do you have the right to acquire ownership of these rights without first obtaining a non-exclusive agreement with ourselves. Plant Base Nigeria reserves the right to ask you to remove any links you may publish to our website